How to submit an abstract
- Please create your own account under “Author sign up”. You will receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please login with your access key and your email. Click “Abstract submission” and follow the indicated steps.
- After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
- You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires on March 31, 2020.
- Please note that abstracts must not contain more than a maximum of 2,000 characters. If your abstract contains tables or images, they can submitted in png. or .jpg format. Please note that you are only allowed to submit two images for your abstract not larger than 500 KB each.
- The abstract must be submitted in English. In addition, the following structure of the abstract must be strictly adhered to in order to be admitted for reviewing:
3. Patients & Methods or Materials & Methods
- Acception of abstract
The organizing committee will review the abstracts and notify the authors once the presentation form (oral/poster) has been determined.
The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243